If you have blog and want it to monetize with Adsense then log on to Google and sign up for Adsense account which is free. Once your application is accepted by google. You can get the adsense code from adsense setup to put them on your pages. Adding Google Adsense ads to your blog is a quick and easy way to earn money. You’ll start making money right away, even if you have little traffic.
Once you are familiar with adsense and have experimented things like ad size, ad-space, color background etc., you will be in better position to earn from adsense.
1. Experiment with ad-placement and ad-size
It is highly recommended to put ad of size 330x250 text ad at the top right side of your blog post. The place will give you the best result to get your ad clicked.
2. Include as much keyword specific content
If your post focuses on particular theme and content then optimize your post with enough keyword phrases that will make your post relevant to Adword. Relevant post will attract not only traffic but the Adwords ad to be displayed also.
3. Some of the Best adsense ads to earn money
If you have blog and want to monetize with adsense then use.
· AdSense for content : Display targeted ads on your website or blog’s content and earn money from valid clicks or impressions. In this you can use so many formats of adsense and placement also.
· AdSense for search : Allow your users to search your site or the web, and earn from ads on the search results pages.
· AdSense for feeds : Place relevant ads in your RSS feeds and earn money. If you have enough number of feed subscribers then you can earn money by circulation adsense ads to your subscriber.
4. Use both Adsense and affiliate link to monetize your blog
If your blog is getting pretty good traffic you are getting some income also from adsense then try affiliate links also on particular article or post. But for affiliate link you will have to promote them on your post only then it will bring results.